Build your staff’s confidence in the Court Room. This hands-on course provides professionals, including social workers, with confidence and knowledge to achieve better outcomes in court.
Is your organisation and its staff fully aware and protected against the risks that can arise from seemingly simple and well-intentioned interactions with people and communities?
Visit the Knowledge Shop to buy a package
Antonia has shown real leadership on some of the most difficult issues that we have had to deal with as a council. Her efforts haven’t only made a huge difference now – they will continue to make a huge difference into the future for people from across Gloucestershire. Cllr Mark Hawthorne MBE
Antonia stands out as one of the best specialists we have worked with, both in terms of the quality of her work and the relationship our team have forged with her.
Dr Richard Anderson
We have experts in...
- People & empowerment - including for those who are vulnerable and isolated for whatever reason
- Safeguarding individuals and organisations
- Training in Safeguarding
- Audit, policy and procedure
- Organisational improvement
- Mentoring individuals and organisations to reach their goals
- Training & learning
- Communications, media handling and social media
- Organisational support and change - public sector and voluntary sector
- Complex report writing
- Mental capacity
- Social care: Adults' and Children’s Services, family & children’s law, social care practice and procedure
- Data Protection and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Sector experts who deliver legal support, advice and training